· Developing front-end architecture
· Collaborate with backend developers to accomplish projects
· Design, code, and implement new websites, or improve existing ones
· Deliver assigned projects and tasks in timely manner
· Troubleshoot and debug the website
· Optimization of the application to the required speed
· Train and assist other developers in various aspects of the work
· Perform other related tasks as assigned.
· HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3, JS and jQuery and responsive web design development
· At least 3 years actual work experience with React or VueJs.
· Familiarity with version control systems, specifically GIT
· Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
· Creating innovative solutions to web design issues
· Good experience of tooling used in frontend development
· Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
· Good Interpersonal and strong communications skills (written or oral) in English is required