· Participate in the overall application lifecycle.
· Collaborate with front-end developers to accomplish projects.
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
· Implement security and data protection.
· Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
· Integrate and run clients’ website/s across different platforms (Desktop and Mobile - Android,
· Windows, IOS)
· Troubleshoot and debug the website.
· Optimization of the application to the required speed.
· Train and assist other developers in various aspects of the work.
· Perform other related tasks as assigned
· At least 3 years experienced with development, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
· Experienced in NodeJS Back-end.
· With a background in Fintech Products is a PLUS.
· Strong analytical, reasoning, logic, and troubleshooting skills.
· Good experience of tooling used in Back-end development
· Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Good Interpersonal and strong communications skills (written or oral) in English is required