Spark Hunts Resources Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- · Lead a team of production supervisor, line leader and production workers, ensure finished products are manufactured in conformance with the production schedule, cost, quality, and yield standards.
- · Assist Operation Manager in managing / training manpower, processing and finished goods handling during operations.
- · To plan and assign daily job duties to workers to meet production goals.
- · To ensure that records are properly maintained, updated, and remain traceable.
- · To provide on-the-job training to workers to meet production goals.
- · To monitor and verify material accuracy to ensure all materials are controlled, stored, and segregated properly.
- · Improve, update, and maintain quality.
- · To recommend changes in workflow, operations, and equipment to maximize production efficiency.
- · Any ad hoc analysis and reporting assigned by the superior.
- · Candidate at least possess Diploma or Degree in related field
- · At least 3 years working experience
- · Experience in with heavy industry (metal)
- · Willing to learn
- · Willing to work at Klang, Selangor