· HR MANAGER
· The candidate must possess at least a degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Industrial Relations or equivalent.
Preferably with Masters Degree in Human Relations
· He/she must at least have 3 to 5 years of managerial or supervisory experience in Human Resources.
· He/she must have the ability to manage the functional areas of employee engagement, employee services and benefits, employee relations and data management.
· He/she must be results-oriented, keen on details and has the ability to provide immediate decision when faced with challenging situations.
· He/she must have strong conceptual abilities, demonstrated implementation and execution ability.
· He/she must have excellent communication skills.
· He/she must be proficient in computer applications.
· He/she must be professional and works with the highest degree of integrity.
· 918 Manila Teachers’ Building, UN Avenue, Ermita, Manila. 1000
· The HR Manager is responsible for planning, developing, directing, coordinating and supervising the implementation of personnel programs and policies of the company. He/She oversees staffs specializing in different activities, such as, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, training development and employee relations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develops sound personnel policies, maintains and updates the policy manual, job description manual as well as the employee handbooks as needed.
· Communicates and coordinates with top and middle management, department heads as regards new policies and procedures concerning employees’ programs.
· Briefs new managers on the policies and procedures of the organization. Provides coaching to managers on difficult and complex issues.
· Coordinates with the recruitment team as regards salary levels for existing and prospective staff.
· Encourages managers to be proactive, identifies practical solutions on complex issues and recommends action plans.
· Establishes clear criteria on the recruitment of new employees.
· Conducts the final interview and screening of applicants as needed.
· Recommends possible applicants for the management training program.
· Checks the compensation and benefits processed by payroll.
· Recommends changes, if any, in the structure and organization of the department to ensure the effective implementation of policies.
· Designs and administers the company benefits program and keeps abreast of new labor laws affecting the program.
· Designs and develops the employee incentive plan, job classification system and performance evaluation system.
· Motivates employee to boost their morale. Conducts counseling.
· Resolves and manages employee disputes and/or conflicts.
· Develops ways to effectively implement activities.
· Trains personnel to perform efficiently.
· Performs other task assigned.
· Government Mandated Benefits
· Monthly Health Care Package
· Additional Allowance
· Hospitalization Allowance
· Clothing Allowance
· Annual Medical & Health Check-up
· Annual Incentive Pay
· Comprehensive Retirement Package
· 13th Month Pay
· Performance Bonus
· Fix 8-hour shift / With Saturdays
· Monday – Friday 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
· Saturdays 08:00 AM – 02:00 PM
For interested applicants
· Fill up our 3 minutes applicant’s basic information form - https://forms.gle/Yo3ZuTjSNzFTTizY6
· Submit your most updated resume/CV to Sign Up to Apply
· For walk-in applicants, submit your updated resume/cv to the Branch or Head Office Manager