Spark Hunts Resources Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To determine material specifications, creating and maintaining inventory schedules, coordinating with internal departments, and managing external stakeholder relations.
- Able to ensure the appropriate supply of cost-efficient and high-quality materials required to maintain steady production and product delivery.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management / Business Administration / Industrial Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering.
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Prefer 5 Year of working experiences in the related field is required for the position.
- Willing to work at Kapar,Selangor