LAUNDRY ATTENDANT/LINEN ATTENDANT
Ø At least 6 month of work experience in a Laundry Operations.
Ø With experience as Laundry/ Linen Attendant in the Hotel Industry is an advantage.
Ø Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
Ø Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Ø HRM/HM graduate or any four-year course, College level, High School graduates with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
Ø With NCII Certificate in Housekeeping
Ø Attention to detail.
Ø Should be a team player.
· Sorting, washing, drying, folding, ironing, and organizing all hotel laundry, which can include towels, sheets, bathrobes, napkins, tablecloths, uniforms, and more.
· Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents
· Handling guest valet laundry and dry cleaning within the agreed upon timeframe
· Ensuring that the facility always remains clean.
· Anticipating and responding to customers' queries, concerns, and complaints.
· Check periodically the condition of hotel linen and uniform.
· Ensure that the linen and uniforms are neatly and systematically arranged and stacked.
· Receives, sorts, and double-checks conditions of all linen and uniforms records all outgoing and incoming from the laundry thoroughly before storing and issuing.
Interested applicants may bring their UPDATED RESUME / BIODATA, ORIGINAL DIPLOMA, NC II, and other certificates needed.
The office address is located at G/F RAFAEL YU BLDG. GENERAL MAXILOM AVENUE CEBU CITY.
Landmark: IGLESIA NI CRISTO
HERE IN HR TEAM ASIA, WE WORK AS ONE. WE WORK AS A TEAM.