· Develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
· Coach line managers and career counselors, enable them to guide employees, facilitate engagement, people programs and activities.
· Provide advisory support to executives.
· Manage employee life cycle activities i.e. employee orientation, integration and engagement activities, annual performance management, PIP and associated compensation processes.
· Develop and execute employee satisfaction initiatives.
· Handle employee concerns and queries by promoting HR contact center as first point of contact.
Management Level Descriptors:
· Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)): Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
· Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management. Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability): Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
· Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk): Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
· Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program): Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
· Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management
· Minimum of 4 years of work experience
· Prior scheduling experience, or consulting experience
· Excel skills
· Good communicate on and relationship management skills
· Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
· Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
· Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
· Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, location, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand.
· Comfortable learning to use reporting tools and conduct analysis
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Problem solving/research
· Customer service/customer relationship management
· Quality assurance/thoroughness
· Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
· Comfortable working in office and virtually
· Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities and to build and maintain strong networks
· Advocate for inclusion and diversity
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting;
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php44,500.00 - Php134,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: