UNITY DEVELOPER - GAME AND LEVEL DESIGNER
Gss Lab Inc. Posted: 3 Month Work From Home
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Following industry trends and good practices.
- Developing design and gaming protocols.
- Conceptualizing and developing characters, rules, settings and stories for games.
- Pitching new game ideas to executives and clients.
- Able to implement and prototype ideas and concepts.
- Balance game levels, characters and enemies.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Proficient knowledge in C#
- Having at least 5 years of experience using Unity Engine
- Must have a number of games published under his/her belt.
- Portfolio for sample projects is a plus
- Having experience with Photoshop or any multimedia editing tool is a plus
- Pixel art is a plus (not a requirement, but would be nice)
- Knowledge in using GitHub
- Knowledge in Android and iOS development
- Knowledge of usability and various coding practices
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with good communication skills
- Passion for making and playing games