Assistant Manager, ERP (Manufacturing)
MAH SING HEALTHCARE SDN BHD Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Ensuring ERP system to have smooth launching and meet targeted completion date.
- Troubleshoot system errors and work with the ERP vendor team to resolve more complex issues.
- Provide training and support to users of the ERP system. (Quarterly basis)
- Create and maintain system documentation, including user guides and training materials.
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure the ERP system integrates smoothly with other business systems.
- Control the preparation of systems test and evaluate their outcome to ensure that standards are maintained. (UAT, SIT)
- Monitor the ERP system and ensure it is performing optimally and meeting business needs.
- Assist with the implementation of system upgrades and patches.
- Work with end-users to identify and report system bugs and suggest system enhancements.
- Prepare detail plan for design development and implementation of systems to meet user needs.
- Engage and assist user department on new procedures implementation to minimize system disruption.
- Bachelor Degree in any related IT field.
- 3-5 years experience with ERP system implementation, business analysis, process design, implementation, testing and user support.
- Understand the ERP module such as Supply Chain, Production, Salesand Finance module.
- Experience with IT project and service management (ITIL or PMP certificated is given advantage).
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse including Business intelligent tools
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools.
- Good English and Bahasa Malaysia communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent time management and able to prioritize work.
- Good Teamwork, Leadership and Problem Solving skills.