The Chief Finance Officer shall be responsible for planning, directing, and leading the Finance strategies,
initiatives and programs, in alignment with and in support of the Group’s overall business strategies.
Primary responsibilities of the individual in the position; the core area for which the individual is accountable for
1. Provides high-level/strategic leadership and direction in the area of Financial Growth Strategies for the Company
1.1. Establishes financial strategies by studying business and economic trends, and revenue opportunities from emerging markets, and ensures that growth/expansion decisions are grounded on solid financial criteria.
1.2. Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
1.3. Provides financial insights and guidance on business development and innovation
1.4. Analyzes general economic, business, and financial conditions and determine their impact on the strategies of assigned teams/org unit
2. Updates and keeps Management informed on the financial conditions of the company as these relate to critical factors affecting its business and growth
strategies. Accomplishes objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and assessing financial/business/operational activities in the following key areas:
Rationalization of Investments
3. Ensures that investment/feasibility cases are assessed and tested from a financial performance perspective to assure costs, benefits/returns, risks, and funding solutions.
4. Spearheads financial feasibility/investment studies (e.g. when to raise capital, how much, and in what mix)
5. Review or evaluate investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
6. Analyzes how to maximize return on invested funds by identifying the right investment areas/allocation.
7. Provides a financial perspective on the important risks and opportunities facing the business of the assigned team/org unit, and creates relevant scenarios based on
revenue and cost impact
8. Develop funding and resource allocation to prepare for projected financial targets in the short/medium/long term (income, expenses, major operational
9. Reviews financial forecasts by developing financial status, analyzing variances, reporting results, and recommending adjustments based on financial outlook
10. Develop a financial risk management plan that identifies the business risks and the proposed strategies
11. Provides advice on adequate financial controls that need to be installed to strengthen risk management in assigned team/org unit
12. Sets up, implements, and maintains an adequate internal control system to ensure the reliability of financial information, and to minimize the occurrence of financial reporting fraud and errors.
13. Responsible to management for the fair presentation of the Company’s financial statements.
14. Ensure that the organization is compliant with generally acceptable accounting standards.
15. Implement a robust process that will allow the proper review and discussion of financial statements with the management and the Board.
16. Develop tax strategies to appropriately respond to regulatory changes, maximize tax saving opportunities, and lessen tax risk profile.
17. Monitors the tax concerns of the organization and recommends obtaining professional tax advice, if needed.
18. Primarily takes charge of handling tax audits/reviews/assessments by regulators.
19. Improves standards by keeping connected to leading industry practices, technology, updates, innovations, and trends.
20. Monitors the effectiveness of existing work methods and procedures and implements changes to improve the efficiency and productivity of his/her assigned
21. Regularly monitors direct reports' performance through the conduct of regular and timely performance evaluation as well as coaching sessions appropriate to the
needs of the individual (to improve performance, correct bad behavior, or further success)
22. Ensures that each direct report has an Individual Development Plan (IDP), and reviews and approves the IDPs for the rest of the team/department members
23. Ensures that individuals under the Finance and Accounting function obtain technical training to update knowledge of accounting standards, tax, and internal controls.
24. Prioritizes and aligns the activities of the assigned teams given current and/or changing company goals and directions
25. Select or identify the appropriate metrics to drive the intended behavior and performance results among members of the department or his/her assigned team
1. Salary Range: 250K-300K (Gross) + HMO(1 dependent)※still under the consideration of the details for salary package
2. 15VL and 15 SL
3. Hybrid set up. (the candidate will manage him/herself depending on the situation)
4. Age range: 38 years old ~ 50s. (more than 10 years experience)
5. If the candidate has a CPA, will be a big advantage
6. The candidate must have a challengeable mind
7. Prefer a candidate from a similar industry
8. Office location: 8th Floor EcoTower Building 32nd St., cor. 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City Taguig City, Philippines 1634