· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
· Required skill(s): background on Security Systems ( i.e. CCTV, Access Control etc.), Systems Programming, Systems Repair and Troubleshooting – Hardware & Software Security System, Service and Preventive Maintenance Management, Electrical Installation and Termination/Testing, MS Office, AutoCad.
· Provides some first level of support to Customer and/or Service Technicians requiring assistance
· Assist with reviewing quotes for accuracy prior to communication to customers
· Monitors the status of open service issue with customers and/or service technicians
· Supervises Service Technicians and/or Service Team during the Preventive Maintenance and Service activities.
· Develop and/or reviews service report, preventive maintenance report and BOQ for quotes for accuracy prior to communication to customers
· Develop a robust technical team by managing the recruitment, product training, development, and performance of the service technicians to ensure the team’s skills and experiences exceed customer expectations
· Make decisions and address customer needs in absence of Systems Engineer/Project Engineers/General Manager.
· Selects, trains, and develops staff.
· Required language(s): English, Filipino
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Applicants must be willing to work based on project site/s.
· Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication/Computer or equivalent.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Willing to learn and hardworking.
· Able to interface with internal and external stakeholders at different levels of the organization .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php25,000.00 - Php30,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: