Social Media Specialist
KLP Group Lifestyle Philippines Inc. Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
- Full government benefits;
- Company outings;
- Professional training;
- Possibility for promotion and career growth
- Conceptualizing and creating content for various digital channels including but not limited to Social Media, Website, and Direct Marketing Channels.
- Writing, reviewing, creating/shooting, editing, updating, and promoting content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Other tasks that may be assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Design/Creative Multimedia, Marketing, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field (content creation, social media marketing, blogging)
- Knows basic animation and copywriting
- Interested in social media and graphic design trends
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Interested and qualified candidates must be willing to be assigned to Bayani Road, Taguig City.
Free meal. Free snacks and drinks. Free unlimited coffee. Weekly "Happy Hour"
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php30,000.00 - Php40,000.00 per month
- Company events
- Opportunities for promotion
- Pay raise
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Staff meals provided
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday