Embreis (S) Pte Ltd aims to deliver health and well-being through proven oriental wisdom and to improve the lives of people. We are seeking creative and resourceful individuals to lead and develop our business by joining us as Marketing cum Social Media Interns. You will provide a strong vision for the company's range of products and services; building on existing partnerships, setting new challenges and ensuring the company reaches its full potential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Creating content, including videos and images for use on social media/digital marketing channels.
2. Promoting products, services and content over social media in a way that is consistent with company's brand strategy.
3. Interacting with customers and dealing with customer's inquiries.
4. Brainstorming and developing creative marketing ideas and strategies.
5. Managing budget to be spent on marketing campaigns.
6. Monitoring and analysing performance of offline and digital marketing campaigns.
7. Meeting with potential partners/vendors to pitch potential marketing campaigns or business models.
8. Conducting market research on methods organisations use to promote themselves through social media, analysing and formulating effective digital marketing strategies.
9. Manage the company's website, e-commerce platform and social media platforms.
10. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned, including willingness to travel to different locations in Singapore.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1. Strong communication and presentation skills.
2. Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese.
3. Strong knowledge and interest in successful strategies used by other companies to promote through social media.
4. Photo & video-editing experience.
5. Strong organisational skills.
6. Strong analytical ability.
7. Ability to multi-task and work on a number of projects at one time.
8. Strong problem solving skills.
9. Optimising operations and quality of customer/partner interaction (potential/existing)