We are currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Senior Accountant to join our team. As a Senior Accountant, you will play a vital role in compiling financial data from various sources related to Merger & Acquisition activities. This will involve reconciling general ledger balances and bank statements and accurately translating them into journal entries for our company's accounting system. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a strong understanding of financial statements and thrive in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times.
We know it can be tricky to apply for roles, wondering if the position is right for you and if you and your experience are suitable for the part. Many people won't apply for roles unless they feel that they tick every single box. At eFlex, we look for many different skills and abilities, and we're always looking for how new team members can add to eFlex and our culture. So if you don't think you quite meet all of the skills listed, we'd still love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Compile and maintain financial data from multiple sources related to Merger & Acquisition activity.
- Perform monthly and annual closing processes, reconcile balances and bank statements, general ledger maintenance, translate them into the appropriate journal entry and upload them into our company's accounting system.
- Prepare journal entries, including payroll, various accruals, and other company transactions.
- Ensure financial supporting documentation reconciles with GL balances with the ability to dig into areas to resolve discrepancies.
- Work with multiple key stakeholders to understand acquisition accounting methods and assist with developing standard processes to enable uniformity and quicker and efficient accounting close
- Deliver relevant data and coordinate with the company’s tax preparer.
- Participate in financial audits and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Stay updated on changes in accounting standards and regulations to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance
- Responsible for vendor invoicing, tracking, and payment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in accounting or finance.
- Has a strong understanding of financial statements.
- Proactive and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop standard operating procedures.
- Has a strong experience with financial analysis, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience using Quickbooks
- Must have experience with General Accounting
- Must have a strong understanding of US GAAP
- Have worked with an offshore client or US-based client preferred.
What you'll enjoy at eFlex
- We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We offer a Competitive Salary.
- Work-from-home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for our employees. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home).
- We offer comprehensive HMO and optical reimbursements.
- Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We support our employee's career growth and development by offering opportunities for promotion.
eFlexervices is a 21-year-old BPO company providing exceptional quality and unwavering trust. Our partnership approach to the business allows us to match the right talent to every organization we support. We invest in people to optimize performance and maximize efficiency. We work hard to produce the highest possible results for our partners.
Performance is the underlying foundation that drives eFlexervices. We deliver the metrics our partners expect through proper recruitment and heavy investment in the right people.
Deep integration within our partners' organizations drives our team to take ownership of their work. This stakeholder mindset pushes higher performance, better quality, and longer retention.