• Answers phone calls and provides important information/ assistance to clients
• Checks mail, fax and internet mail to provide customer assistance.
• Manages computer/on-line guidelines for the purpose of responding to customer queries..
• Communicates with customer on the phone or using written correspondence to take care of concerns.
• Resolves customer issues on the first call/contact whenever possible without having to transfer caller.
- with at least 6 months of BPO Experience
- High school graduates, College Undergraduates, Vocational Graduates, K12/Senior High graduates are welcome.
- average to excellent communication skills
- can work asap
- willing to be interviewed immediately
- preferred to work onsite
✔️ Medical and Life insurance benefits
✔️ Earn up to 30,000 Salary package
✔️ HMO on Day1
✔️ Competitive Perks and Benefits
✔️One Day Hiring Process