· Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
· Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
· Assisting with loading and unloading of items/orders.
· Providing excellent customer service
· Plans routes to save time and efficiency using GPS apps on a cellphone
· Professionally following delivery time schedules.
· Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
· Preparing reports and other documents relating to travel and deliveries.
· Contacting customers to verify the delivery address.
· Distribute brochures/marketing collaterals on the designated area.
· Communicate with customers and supervisors when delivering packages
· (COD or Non-COD) until the transaction is done.
· Will be assigned to related tasks from time to time.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must have valid driver’s licensed
· Proven working experience as a rider
· Clean driving record
· Must have own motor
· Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy
· Effective communication skills
· Must be physically fit and can lift light to heavy weight packages.
· Strong time management and customer service skills.
· Flexible and fast learner