Leading Multilingual recruitment company in the Philippines and providing recruiting assistance to biggest companies in the Philippines.
Position: Accounting Staff
Company Industry: Consulting Company
Work Location: Quezon City
Work Schedule: Shifting schedule (5 working days with 2 consecutive days off)
Salary: 15,000- 20,000
Work Set-Up: Work on Site
• Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
• Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
• Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures;recommending changes.
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed."
• Free apartment/accommodation
• We offer competitive salary plus Incentives
• Health insurance
• SSS, PAG IBIG, PHILHEALTH and 13 month Pay.
• Trainings are provided with pay
• Team Building activities, parties, opportunities for participation in different programs for charity causes, buddy system for our new colleagues
• Great office location with free accommodation
• Team Building / Company Outing (Once Allowed)
• Up to 14th to 15th month pay (Performance based)
• Trip Outside the Country (Loyalty Award) Once Allowed
• Graduate of any two or four year course (BSBA Courses, Human Resource, Mass Communication, IT, and any related courses)
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
• Experience is an advantage but not required
• Willing to be trained and willing to learn
• Willing to work 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off
• Willing to work in Quezon City
• Willing to work in a Multilingual Recruitment Firm
• Residing in QC or nearby places in QC
• Conversational in using English language
Face to Face Final Interview
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, send your updated CV or resume to Sign Up to Apply
For inquiries, contact us:
M: (Globe): (phone number)
Look for: Ms. Lissa