Who we are:
eFlexervices is a BPO company with a legacy spanning 22 years, we've honed our craft in providing exceptional quality and building unshakable trust. At eFlex, we're not just a BPO company – we're your partners in success. Our approach is all about finding the perfect match between talent and the organizations we support. We're not just investing in our work; we're investing in people, optimizing performance, and maximizing efficiency. We are all about exceptional quality and unwavering trust.
What we are looking for:
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level? At eFlexervices, we're not just hiring for a Sales Development Representative– we're empowering your talent to deliver quality and performance. Join us in shaping the success and making an impact that truly matters.
Some of the tasks include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson. You will also be generating Salesforce reports for your team manager and will be using Salesforce heavily as a source for analytics and metrics.
What you’ll be doing:
● Methodically qualify, build, and manage prospect lists.
● Initial outreach to sales opportunities and funnel leads to our sales team.
● Provide reports on team output on calls, leads, and lead information by using Salesforce.
● Experiment and iterate to create personalized customer communications.
● Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
● Meet and exceed lead generation targets.
● Highly motivated professional with excellent written/verbal communication skills
● Tracking all related activities and relevant information using Outplay
● Grit. Lots of grit. You need to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve
● Work U.S. business hours.
Qualifications and Requirements:
● At least 2 years in college or higher.
● At least 2 years of relevant BPO, Sales experience, and appointment setting.
● Excellent ability to communicate, extremely detail-oriented
● Good oral and written communication is vital - the individual must be able to speak
clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
● Familiarity with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Outplay is a plus.
● Backend Salesforce experience - generating reports, and analyzing data - mostly for a Sales account.
● Experience in qualifying inbound leads.
● Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often
ambiguous work environment.
● Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall
Benefits and Perks:
At eFlex, we're not just a workplace – we're a community of playmakers, committed to fostering growth, learning, and personal connections. Here's what's in store for you:
Living Our Values: We don't just talk the talk; we walk the walk. From learning and personal growth to caring deeply about our team and clients, our values are the compass guiding our vibrant workplace.
Competitive Compensation: Your hard work deserves recognition. Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including comprehensive HMO coverage and optical reimbursements.
Flexible Work Options: Work your way! If you're outside Baguio City, embrace a permanent work-from-home setup. For those within Baguio, our hybrid work model offers the best of both worlds.
Wellness Matters: Recharge and refresh! Our flexible vacation and sick leaves empower you to prioritize your well-being, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
Pathways to Success: Your journey with us is brimming with growth opportunities. We're dedicated to nurturing your career and supporting your rise through the ranks.
Ready to embark on an enriching journey? Join the eFlex family and experience a workplace that values your individuality and success. Let's thrive together!