The key accountabilities & responsibilities include the following:
- Supervise corporate finance / transaction advisory engagements which may include among others: Merger & Acquisitions, Valuations, Financial Modeling, Restructuring/Rehabilitation, Financial/Commercial Due Diligence, Fund Raising, Business Plan/Feasibility Study Preparation, Real Estate Advisory, Corporate Structuring, and Asset Management.
- Prepare pitches, proposals and engagement letters for the firm’s project development initiatives.
- Assist in the marketing initiatives of the firm.
- Manage engagement teams, delegate tasks, review deliverables and ensure the deliverables are in line with the scope of work.
- Assist in mentoring and training the staff.
- Monitor the team’s time charges and ensure efficiency and profitability of the projects.
- Review the performance of the staff annually through the firm’s performance appraisal system.
- Liaise, meet, and present findings to clients, as required.
- Hybrid work arrangement. Flexi-time.
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- a Corporate Finance professional with minimum FOUR years of experience.
- Preferably CPA and with CFA accreditation or taking up CFA exams.
- Strong project and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.