1. Lead new product development projects from concept to full launch which includes but not limited to developing product recipe, ingredients, sourcing suppliers, approving suppliers, selecting equipment, developing ops procedure and manuals
Initiate R&D innovation which results in the development of new products to support marketing program/ promotion to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and achieve company’s business goals
2. Complete accurate food costing of ingredients for the products developed.
3. Work along-side multiple departments with all aspects of product roll-out including marketing, creative, training and materials.
4. Lead product development ideations for individual brand tastings.
5. Develop and refine specifications for new and/or existing products.
6. Provide technical expertise for products in development, new or improvement of existing. Planning, execution, and evaluation of projects while maintaining food safety and regulatory requirements specific to the menu development.
7. Responsible for resolution of technical issues that arise during the development; production, operational, or performance based.
8. Work closely with Operations, Purchasing and Brand Marketing in communication of technical information, related to new product test programs.
9. Nutritional analysis and calculations using ESHA Genesis nutrition software.