To manage the Company’s human resources to support the Employees’ Success pillar of the Company which will then contribute towards the realization of the Company’s objectives. The office location is in Ortigas Center, Pasig City with hybrid work arrangements.
- Maintenance of better human/team relations.
- Deliver the right services to the employees.
- Team development based on the training plan.
- End-to-end employee management from hiring to proper exit.
- Evaluate, enhance and enforce the company policies and procedures.
- Timekeeping and reporting for payroll report processes.
- Implementation of company HR activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of one-two years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of DOLE rules and guidelines esp on issuing memo and terminating employees. Updated with new HR practices & tools.
- With keen attention to details (esp for payroll and processing of gov’t mandated benefits).
- Updated with the competitive compensation and benefits of companies in our industry, and related industries.
- Diplomatic (“Heartless”), but firm in dealing w/ employees & other team members.
- Someone who can command respect from the employees and team members.
- Pleasing personality.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment process.
- Committed to a culture of diversity and equal opportunity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- With basic budget management and calculations.
- Ability to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.