* Develop and implement health and safety programs.
* Provide emergency treatment in the workplace.
* Administer over-the-counter medication to employees.
* Create a clean, and comfortable sickbay area or clinic.
* Responsible for assisting the employee's injuries or casualties.
* Maintain stock levels and comply with state health and safety regulations.
* Document all employee injuries and illnesses and keep this information confidential.
* Improve the health of employees through ongoing programs and health checks.
* Communicate with management on a regular basis.
* Attend seminar workshops on Health and Safety.
* Attend and assist in the Annual Physical Examination of all employees in the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain the employees' good health.
* Monitor and ensure employees' health is fit for work.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the Clinic.
* Monitor medicine supplies and inventory of incoming and outgoing medicine.
* Record all the incidents regarding injuries and illness of the employees inside the company.
* Assist the APE Personnel in their activities in the company.
* Monitor the medicine issuance of the employees.
* Support for Admin duties
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Must be a registered nurse; No EXPERIENCE ok
Living near the office (around FPIP, etc.)
Experience as a nurse in the manufacturing industry is an advantage but not required