They are currently looking to hire one individual as QA-QC supervisor, as the current incumbent Manager is set to retire at the end of June.
The job responsibilities are outlined below.
- Implements QA/QC program.
- Makes procedures related to ISO.
- Executes all quality-related actions of the project and ensures that they are performed according to pre-defined processes and project requirements.
- Evaluate the current manufacturing processes and improve yields, eliminate rework, and reduce cost.
- Organizes and leads teams to drive continuous improvement activities to achieve cost and delivery objectives.
- Interfaces with all other engineering components within the organization and with customers and suppliers on quality-related issues.
- Inspects, audits, and reports on materials, processes, and products using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the customer specifications.
- Monitors team leaders, assistant team leaders, and line leaders. QA/QC staff's and inspector's day-to-day activities.
- Verifies judgment of team leader, assistant team leader, line leader, and inspectors with regard to plating quality.
- Verifies and gives disposition of non-conforming products whenever necessary.
- Supervises training for newly hired inspectors.
- Monitors and documents the effectiveness of countermeasures for quality-related problems.
- Issues various reports (Work Procedure, Abnormality Report, and Monthly Report).
- Monitors the calibration schedule of all measuring instruments.
- Candidate must be a college Graduate with at least one (1) year of experience as a QA Supervisor in a manufacturing set-up.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in QA supervising
- Willing to work or relocate inside FPIP Sto. Tomas Batangas
- Willing to render overtime during regular days, Rest days, and Holiday (if needed)
Transportation allowance: P10-P20/day
Meal allowance: P30/day
Position allowance: P1,000 (after probation)
• Company events
• Life Insurance
• Health Insurance with dependent (1 free)
• Opportunities for promotion
• 13th month pay
• Performance Bonus
Work schedule: Monday to Saturday ((Twice a month off on saturday) 8:00 am to 5:00pm
Interview process: F to F 1 day process