High School Graduate (Old curriculum) / ALS Graduate - At least Requires 1-year CCE
Health Insurance, 22 Paid Leaves, Paid Trainings Government Mandated Benefits, 13th Month Pay
• Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation
• Using a booking system to secure holidays
• Collecting and processing payments
• Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.G. Visas and passports
• Sending out tickets to clients
• Keeping clients up to date with any changes
• Dealing with complaints or refunds (not one of the perks, but someone's got to do it)
• Help people plan, choose and arrange their holiday.
• Work to a budget set out by the customer planning the holiday.
• Offer advice and opinions on where to go and local tourist attractions, events and customs.