• Working with the sales team to promote new products and services to new and existing customers/ clients.
• Performing market research to identify potential customers and determine how best to reach them
• Prepare reports about market conditions, trends, or potential changes in consumer preferences for specific products or services.
• Act as a point person between the clients and our marketing team
• Ensure clients' ideas are incorporated in the corresponding marketing campaigns we create
• Maintain satisfactory collaboration with the clients.
• Maintain good relationships and connections with clients.
• Handle delivery of parcels, and other related documents to clients
• Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
• Vocational, undergrad, or college level
• Must be knowledgeable and have work experience of at least 6 months as a Liaison Officer, Sales, or related position.
• Must be resourceful, detail-oriented and versatile
• Knowledgeable in different areas/locations of Metro Manila
• Must be honest, highly reliable, and trustworthy must be able to follow given directions and instructions and a fast learner
• Must have good customer service skills
• Must have own motorcycle
*** Males and Females are welcome to apply***
• With Gas Allowance
• Opportunities for Promotion
• Motor Allowance
• Pay Raise
• Paid Leave on the first day
• Promotion to Permanent Employee
• Performance Appraisal
• Additional leave
• Company events
• Employee discount
• Free and On-site Parking
• Fuel discount