• Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
• Develop the overall layout of production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
• Coordinate all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final design for presentation, checking, and approving color, copy, text from separations, and scaling images for print production.
• Prepare layouts, designs, artwork, and formats for use in public and/or exhibition designs.
• Perform other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
• Proficiency in Designs, Adobe Photoshops, Adobe Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
• Proven graphic skills, • backed by a strong portfolio• .
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Keen to details
• Everyone is welcome to apply as long as you are Creative and Talented
• Can start ASAP