- Recommend and introduce improved automated software testing methods to the company
- Perform to write test cases for simple and complicated system/products.
- Execute test cases and analyses results.
- Collaborate with developers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Report bugs and track issues.
- Work with teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Writing test cases.
- Automated testing.
- Understanding and interpreting system/product requirements.
- Understanding of software testing methodologies (Regression, Functionality, Smoke, System integration, User acceptance, Adhoc).
- Experience in selenium and/or robot framework is a big plus.
- Experience in an agile software environment is an advantage
- Comfortable operating across many functional domains. (Systems, ERP, Apps, APIs, etc.)
- Attention to Detail.
- Team player.
- Analytical mind and a good problem-solving aptitude
- Good judgment skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Must have at least 1 year of working experience in Quality Assurance testing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay