Senior Network Engineer/ Network Engineer (KPH)
John Clements Consultants, Inc. Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Conducting site survey, network investigation and recommendation.
- Coordination with stake holders to meet target schedules.
- Collaboration with other teams to fasten creation of proposals and project completion.
- Creating high level and low-level design.
- Functionality checking of equipment before delivery and implementation.
- Online setup including rack mounting and configuration.
- Provides timely reporting of project status to AMs/Supervisors.
- Providing basic knowledge transfer to customer for deployed systems.
- Creating maintenance documents for completed projects.
- Coordination with maintenance team for issue resolution.
- Coordination with clients, vendors, third party and ISP’s.
- Coordination with other subsidiaries for overseas projects and/or circuit testing.
- Other duties assigned by AMs and ICT-Managers.
- Graduate/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and other computer related/equivalent courses.
- At-least five (5) years of experience in IT industry.
- Certified CCNA/CCNP, Firewalls (Fortinet, Palo Alto, Cisco and the like), Wireless LAN Controllers and/or trained.
- Understands business operations, IT solutions and services and customer services.
- Knowledgeable in basic network structure (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Good teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Can work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple, complex, tasks concurrently to accomplish goals.
- Ability to show attention to details and work in fast-paced team environment.
- Analytical, detail and service oriented.
- Ability to leverage available tools for project deployment, site surveys, troubleshooting and the like.
- Good English communication skills and can coordinate effectively