Sr. Multimedia Artist
Avolution Inc. Posted: 25 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Ability to lead a team in a time-bound environment
- The Sr. Multimedia Artist will work with the Creative Consultants and Marketing to execute and produce exhibitions, points of purchase material, and ads and build the brand enthusiasm.
- Designing and editing graphic content, illustrations, infographics and videos.
- The Sr. Multimedia Artist will oversee the design projects from end to end, from conceptualization to completion.
- The Sr. Multimedia Artist will manage all request, delegate tasks to the designers, and review the work to ensure high-quality output.
- Coordinate and assist in putting together graphics-related components in exhibitions.
- Generating fresh concepts as needed.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Great aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in design or any similar related/equivalent field.
- Knowledge of animation and motion design software.
- Highly skilled in adobe design software
- Knowledgeable in Sketchup/Maya and or 3d Blender
- Experience with both print and digital designs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and to work on close deadlines.
- 4 to 6 plus years of design experience.
Proven experience as a Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio showcasing motion graphics and animation skills.
Job Type: Full-time