APPLY NOW! 1 day onsite hiring process | Training provided
At Sapient, our goal for our people is to be inspired, motivated and creative with their work. Our management approach is designed to help our employees strive for excellence while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Sapient continuously strives to improve working processes and environment for their employees’ positive morale.
• Answers phone calls and provides important information/ assistance to clients.
• Checks mail, fax and internet mail to provide customer assistance.
• Manages computer/on-line guidelines for the purpose of responding to customer queries..
• Communicates with customer on the phone or using written correspondence to take care of concerns.
• Resolves customer issues on the first call/contact whenever possible without having to transfer caller.
• Follows escalation procedures as needed.
• Completes, processes and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
• Realizing the customers’ requirements as a result of effective listening and questioning skills
• Dealing Transacting with all calls politely, , courteously, professionally & assertively
• Matching customers’ wishes to Clients’ solutions and services
• Using negotiation and influencing experience to overcome objections and get the customers’ buy-in
• Communicating pertinent insight to internal and external clients and sharing understanding with colleagues
• Adhering to agreed processes, , meeting needed work standards, , targets and objectives
• Deliver top of the line assistance and walk through for US Subscribers.
• Provide excellent information and case resolution pertaining to plan coverage and accounts
• Documentation administration and tracking of consumer's accounts
• Adhere to prescribed standards by client in handling clients.
• Receive incoming calls from participants
• Answer participant questions, , as well as talk to participants to achieve full understanding of what critical information are being asked.
• Document all calls with regards to inquires
• Monitor Call Tracking for responses from administrative group so call returns are done in a timely path.
*These are among all of your key responsibilities and the rest will be experienced through training and actual call.
• High School Graduates /SHS Graduates are Welcome to Apply
• Must be atleast 18 years old
• Candidate must be amenable to working in shifting schedules
• Conversational English communication skills is required
• With or without Bpo experience
Our team wil guide you throughout the process. Kindly send your resume with your application.