As a Brand Builder, you and your team will be using your knowledge and experience in the digital asset space to support client projects with in-depth, interesting and engaging conversation and content among the online trading communities.
You will use various social media channels, including Telegram, Twitter, 4chan, Discord, Reddit, and Youtube to promote client content including their product features, announcements, roadmap milestones, and USPs (unique selling propositions).
Led by your Account Director, you will be a part of both short- and long-term marketing campaigns where you will share information, news, and media, with a relevant audience of digital asset enthusiasts, traders, and investors.
This is a role with a high level of autonomy and flexible working hours. You are generally free to choose when, where, and how you work, as long as KPIs are being met.
- Fluent (near native) English
- In-depth knowledge about the state of the digital asset market, specifically altcoins
- Proficiency and awareness of dynamics and culture of social media platforms (Telegram, Twitter, Discord, 4chan, Reddit, Bitcointalk)
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to converse naturally and freely while adapting to your conversation partners
- Flexibility to ensure availability for key events (Client news announcements, exchange listings, AMAs, team meetings etc.)
- Access to a computer and stable internet connection
- Meet or exceed all KPIs
- Support colleagues as required to ensure Team KPIs are met
- Ensure Team Tracking Sheet is filled in correctly each day
- Demonstrate appropriate values at all times
- Problem Solver - Think like your client’s CEO / Find solutions
- Team Player - Support each other to get the job done
- Deliver Results - Looks for ways to make yours and the client’s results better
- Deliver high quality work and actively seek outcomes for the benefit of the client
- Ensure chats are ‘thoughtful’ and ‘crafted’ and not obvious shills
- Observe and counter negative talk or FUD as it appears
- Identify and respond to client problems or opportunities as they appear