(CSR) Team Lead IV | 2722049
LanceSoft inc. Posted: 6 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for managing a team of associates
- Independently handle, assist the customer to determine problems and provide resolutions on any customer care issues & service problems, coordinate escalations, assess customer’s needs
- Motivating associates through effective management, career development, and implementation of reporting mechanisms
- Liaison with other areas of the company affecting technical support
- One on One Relationship management
- Analysis of reports including process dashboards and team performance reports.
- Initiate appropriate action plans and training
- Manage attendance & attendance incentives for the team.
- Managing periodic shift level projects/initiatives & responsible for the administrative aspects of the group/shift.
- Mentor and assist new hires
- Handle customer complaints and provide resolution for escalated calls
- Keep oneself and ensures one’s team is updated, aware of, and compliant to all Company policies and procedures which include Information Security Management Systems
- Ensure that all company information which includes customer information is kept confidential and secured
- Graduate/Undergraduate with 2-3 years of related work experience
- Minimum of 2 years in Team Leader Level
- Should have patience and not be overawed by difficult situations
- Need to have sound customer service skills and soft skills with the prime focus being on customer satisfaction
- Good working knowledge of computer i.e., MS-Office, Operating Systems, internet services & Online tools
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills
- Good Interpersonal & people management skills with a good problem-solving approach.
- Expert knowledge of service procedures
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number-crunching & reporting to internal & external customers
- Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor
- Demonstrated Customer Service Skills
- Situation handling skills
- Leadership skills