• Help introduce students to the joys of making sense of the world around them through researching, investigating and using critical thinking skills, to have a critical mindset, especially when
considering different points of view.
• Develop lesson plans and exams, grade papers, assign readings, facilitate discussion about the subject and prepare students for summative assessments.
• Perform general duties including supervising homerooms, measuring student progress, and working with colleagues and parents as necessary.
• Participate in and assist with school events as required.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• At least a Bachelor~~s Degree in Industrial Design or Product Design or Design Technology or equivalent
• At least 2-5 years of experience in teaching Design technology or Product Design or ICT
• Curriculum knowledge of MYP would be an added advantage.