Managing our front desk on a daily basis and offering administrative supports across the organization. Ensuring an orderly operation at the baby spa and playground within office premise.
1. Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
2. Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
3. Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
4. Daily housekeeping to maintain facilities in best condition, including room set up and clean up
5. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
6. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
7. Involves in conducting daily check of indoor playground and baby spa and ensuring that all elements are in good and safe condition.
8. Mend the playground from time to time to ensure safety of guests
9. To report any faults or damages found on equipment, facility or fittings within facility ground.
10. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
1. Possess good customer service and able to work independently.
2. Has a pleasant and outgoing personality, loves interaction between children and parents.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Proficient with Microsoft office applications.
5. Able to commence employment within short notice
6. Must be able to work on weekends & PH
7. Singaporean only
1. Location: Vision Exchange (Jurong East) / Woods Square (Woodlands)
2. Off-in-lieu will be credited for PH
3. Shift work (830am – 6pm / 1230pm – 10pm)
4. Staff benefit include annual leave, medical reimbursement and in-house café usage
If keen with the job, please kindly send your resume to Sign Up to Apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notify.