Promotes PACIFIC SURGICAL INC.- SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIES equipment products (Arthrex, Simbionix, Kyra, Steris & Thompson brands) through education of current and potential customers and procedure coverage within Philippines by providing clinical education and sales support in order to assist in achieving projected sales goals and increasing sales revenues within assigned product lines.
1. Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of surgical coverage, troubleshooting and in-service education of the products.
2. Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms to keep all customers abreast of the latest development, recommended therapies, and technological updates and current items of interest in the industry.
3. Attends clinical procedures in operating rooms of hospital accounts to assure customer and patient success with the products.
4. Represent the company in conventions, seminars, medical meeting and other similar activities (local and abroad)
5. Visit existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how and associated products can help them to achieve their goals.
6. Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
7. Serve as primary point of contact in terms of PRODUCT-related concerns (including proposal preparations and technical specifications preparations) and updates.
8. Assist the Sales Team and Government Accounts Team in providing locked-out technical specifications and preparation of other technical data sheets for use in Public Tenders and Key Accounts(MPHHI).