Roles & Responsibilities include:
1) instructs, supervises and facilitates student learning through well-planned and effective lessons, strict student management, updates lesson plans and submits formative intervention regularly;
2) Revises teaching materials from time to time to ensure the materials used are current and in-line with the latest relevant syllabus;
3) Monitors, evaluates and reports on student progress in key learning areas/ an overall rating of their quality of work;
4) Prepares tests/examination papers, marking schemes and examination reports and
5) Marks and returns homework, assignments, tests, unit assessments and examination papers within stipulated timeframe.