Summary of position:
Working together with a very structured team consist of System Analyst, Tester and Programmers. Client Front-facing for High-level System Requirement Gathering and Business Process analysis. Create documentations for project.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems/Industrial Engineering or related field, and/or one to two years of post-graduate studies.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in systems analysis and/or programming required with project management or leadership responsibilities.
· Good understanding of SDLC
· Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing system analyst tasks. Some independent judgment required in setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects.
· Must have the ability to communicate, motivate and organize projects among a broad spectrum of personnel throughout the network, frequently under deadline pressure
· Good technical writing skills
· Good knowledge in IT fields, not only software development
· Willing to learn new technologies and approach
· Experienced in full project implementation and documentation
· Analyzing business processes and apply systems-level thinking to provide solutions to meet customer needs.
· Gather customer requirements and conduct a gap analysis.
· Conduct user training and support.
· Produce URS, SDS, and program specs to programmers
· Provides estimates, timelines, resource planning, designs and testing procedures when needed.
· Coordinate with the Development team on solution design, programming and validation.
· Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
· Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
· Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
· Validates results by testing programs.
· Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
· Provides reference by writing documentation.
· Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
· Perform analysis and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency
· Design databases and data dictionary criteria
· Provides technical training, guidance and resource support for end-users and departmental staff
· Provide application support and enhancements to existing applications. Defines system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives. Coordinates conversions and upgrades to vendor systems
· Performs as a project lead and directs systems analysts. Provide leadership and coordination on projects assigned to system analysts