Techtronic Product Development Ltd Posted: 5 Month Work From Home
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for developing native and/or hybrid mobile apps, on iOS platform.
- Develop mobile apps based on requirements.
- Define application architecture and design infrastructure.
- Perform effective planning to ensure the reliability, scalability and security.
- Perform Unit Tests, Integration Tests and UAT.
- Provide technical documentation.
Academic & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in mobile apps development
- More experienced candidates will be considered for a senior position.
- Strong knowledge in Swift/Java/Kotlin/Flutter
- Hands on experience in more than one of the above would be a definite advantage
- Strong knowledge in architecture pattern and have good idea about clean code
- Experienced in Agile development
- Working knowledge with eCommerce / Retails platforms would be a plus