bachelor's degree in operations management, supply chain management or a related field. 2+ years' proven experience in an operations management position.
· Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals
· Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
· Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits
· Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
· Communicating with the board or other senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects
· Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
· Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course in order to take advantage of changes in the market