· Planning and managing of patient care in the department to fulfill and exceed customer satisfaction.
· Providing safe and effective nursing services to customers in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
· Adhere to safety standards and precautions.
· Able to work on shift duty. weekday, weekend and holiday call required.
· Diploma or Degree in Nursing.
· Relevant Post Basic qualification will be an advantage (O&G, General Surgery& Paediatric).
· State Registered Nurse preferably with 2-3 years of working experience (Operating Theatre, Pediatric, Midwife, O&G and Medical/Surgical).
· Valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).