ARC NICKEL RESOURCES INC Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Facilitated with the completion of core logging and the improvement of core data systems.
- Prepares reports on geological activities of underground drilling operations.
- Formulates monthly reports, reconciliation data, and Technical report.
- Assist with budgets and forecasts relating to geological commitments.
- Facilitated geology forecasting and scheduling process.
- Generate/design drilling programs.
- Managing programs of UG exploration core drilling rigs & interpretation of results
- Facilitated the preparation of samples making sure that samples are carefully cut, measured, and free from dilution for laboratory assay tests.
- Executed quick logging analysis for daily report
- Drill Rig/Drill Cuddy Supervision ensuring the harmonious and safe working environment and monitoring schedule.
- Formulated geological plan and section maps based on the updated core logs in a daily, weekly, or monthly basis depending on the completion of drilling.
- Organized down hole survey for hole azimuth and dip to ensure drilling hole is on track using a REFLEX camera
- Department Document Controller for Integrated Management System
- Willing to be relocated to other project