1. Preparation and printing of daily schedule of patients.
2. Preparation and printing CF1/CF2, SOA & PBEF, CSF/TEXTBPN
3. Preparation and securing of employees daily time records and overtime.
4. Overseeing of Center & facilities.
5. Orients newly hired personnel/workers/trainees on the center rules and regulations.
6. Responsible for incoming and outgoing communications of the center.
7. Responsible for filling of patients’ documents, should always have updated MDR/ proof of payment except Senior Citizen’s membership.
8. Preparation/photocopying of all documents to be signed by the patients scheduled for the following day.
9. Filling out of all forms before submission, should be all correct and complete.
10. Scanning of all documents for attachment.
11. Encoding for electronic claims.
12. Monitoring of used PhilHealth benefit claims of the patient. (Blue Logbook)
13. Monitoring of daily patients. (Green/Red Logbook)
14. Entertaining/Assisting clients inquiries.