· Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
· Requires two (2) years in Recruitment, and/or other HR related roles
· Experience in Resource Forecasting, Planning and Staffing
· Knowledge in MS Excel, as most of the reports are Excel dependent
· Stakeholder Management experience
· Willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong City
· Regular Shift, 8:30AM-6PM, Monday-Friday
Responsible in identifying key talent needs to execute business strategy and develop plans to proactively address the needs of the customer. This role will match supply to the demand, close roles, manage scheduling issues & execute sourcing strategy across one or more channels to optimize resource plans considering cost & availability of resources.
Client Supply Demand
· "Create and Optimize" project resource plans by: understanding new demand via new business or client meetings; providing perspective on resource availability/challenges; and working with Resource Pools to address sourcing challenges and improvement opportunities.
· Responsible for analyzing open role requirements, identifying resourcing risks, coordinating with the resource pool/ fulfillment channels.
· Responsible for all client demand – helping to manage open roles, coordinating amongst various resource pools, prioritizing roles, and escalating issues. Their scope includes all roles regardless of channel (e.g. including off-shore DCs, contractors, client specific hires, expat staffing etc.)
· Work with Resource Pool Specialists, Recruitment, Talent Fulfillment Specialists, GCP Leads etc. to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan.
· Balance the "transactional" and the "strategic" elements of client level supply/demand management
· Responsible for effective service delivery of all client supply and demand related processes
· Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with delivery leadership and confirm approach
· Provide/Contribute to the analysis/summary of open/overdue demand from a "supervised" perspective to leadership, highlighting any areas of risk or concern
· Responsible for filling roles and for getting their people staffed
· Make scheduling decisions considering and balancing our scheduling principles and always reflecting our Core Values
· Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. and matching them to roles accordingly
· For roles assigned to their resource pools, start with the resources in own resource pool and when necessary considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. other resource pools, contractors, new joiners, etc.)
· Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation
· Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource
· Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems
· Meet challenging/key timelines
· Ensure accuracy of data captured in scheduling tools
· Reduce dependency on supervisor's inputs
· Manage recruitment and performance management of team members. Responsible for the career development of team members (training, supervision, evaluation) In addition to the above mentioned responsibilities – Talent Supply Demand Practitioners aligned to the Center of Excellence will work to define standard processes, best practices, tools, training, and technology requirements to better enable the activities outlined above.