Liberty Commodities Corporation Posted: 4 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Renders first aid and emergency treatment or sick or injured employees.
- Plans & conducts new employees' orientation on Safety & Health to foster positive attitude toward company's goal.
- Plans & conducts new employees' welfare & benefits e.g. HMO
- Determine whether employees who seek medical treatment are capable of returning to work or should be sent home.
- First Aid Treatment and assist the Company Physician
- Refers serious cases to the nearest hospital/ clinic.
- Schedules and assists the Plant Physician with pre-employment physicals.
- Maintains employees' medical records.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must possess BS Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Male or Female
- Computer literate
- Preferably with at least 1-year experience, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Must be fluent in written & verbal communication.
- Willing to work in Cupang, Muntinlupa.