HR Assistant - Employee Relations
1. Process, monitor and Documents Incident violations reports (IVR) actions by completing reports with status, logs and forms.
2. Receive, track and distribute IVR documents for all employees and conducts accurate investigations to all IVR cases filed with a resolution in a timely manner
3. Liaise with executives, managers and supervisors to handle requests and issuance of employee’s violations, memorandum and offenses.
4. To ensure smooth communication and helps resolve issues with all employee’s concern and queries as well as to provide clerical support to all employees
5. Knowledgeable in DOLE regulations is an advantage
- Must be a graduate of Human Resource Management or Psychology or any course-related.
- Open for fresh graduates (related experience is a plus)
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher etc.)
- willing to be assigned at Baesa, Caloocan City
- willing to start ASAP
Kindly put as a subject "APPLICANT HR-ASSISTANT".