I.O.S MARKETING CORPORATION Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
I.O.S. MARKETING CORP.
We are into distribution of Optical products and equipment such as Ophthalmic Lenses, Frames/ Sunglasses, Contact Lenses and Solution, Ophthalmic Instrument and machines,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Records daily financial transactions
- Preparation of all financial reports needed for BIR filing Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
- Analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of the established Company policies and procedures and provide recommendations on how to set and improve controls and processes.
- Assesses compliance of the Company with the different Laws and Regulations.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Management.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Knowledge in intermediate Excel (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and pivot tables) is required; Macros and VBA is highly preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in the same field.
- Must be results-oriented, deadline-driven, proactive; With collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Financial Reporting