Flag job 🏴
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for customized billing
- Ensures invoicing input is timely and accurate
- Prepares, issues, and processes invoices
- Process credit memos
- Maintain and update customers’ database
- Submit invoices by electronic data interchange
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites
- Sorts and files correspondence
- Receives and processes payments, applies payment to accounts
- Miscellaneous – Copying, scanning, filing & data entry
- Coordinates customer requests for invoice copies, with accounting support staff, as requested
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Certificate or equivalent.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Any races considered, but MUST BE FEMALE candidates.
Please apply with full resume, attach photo and provide valid phone number for easy contact.