Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
2. Collates documents for signature of the Chairman/CEO and records them for future reference.
3. Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
4. Manage and assists office gfuests t o make them comfortable and offer them refreshment/coffee.
5. Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
6. Make travel arrangements.
7. Prepares conference room and makes arrangement for out of office meeting.
8. Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
9. Prepares PRF for expenses of the office of Chairman/CEO.Inca of liquidation of expenses incurred by the office.
10. Performs other duites that maybe assigned from time to time.
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Previous Experience Desired: 1-2 years experience as Office Secretary