WE'RE LOOKING FOR CSR!
EASY PROCESS AND START on April 8, 2022!
- Answer incoming phone calls from health care providers (i.e. physician offices, clinics) and identify the type of assistance the provider needs (EG. benefit and eligibility, billing and payments, authorizations for treatment, explanation of benefits)
- Focus on resolving issues on the first call, navigating through complex computer systems to identify the status of the issue and provide appropriate response to caller
- Deliver information and answer questions in a positive manner to facilitate strong relationships with providers and their staff
- Complete the documentation necessary to track provider issues and facilitate the reporting of overall trends
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- College Graduate without BPO experience
- First year, Second year, and Third year college with minimum 6 months BPO voice
- High School graduate with at least 6 months BPO voice
- With excellent communication skills
- Amenable to work in UP Technohub, Quezon City.
- P18,100 to P 23,600 Salary package + Incentives & Bonuses
APPLY NOW AND BE HIRED OVER THE PHONE!