· A graduate of Geodetic Engineering, preferably with license
but Fresh Graduate is highly accepted
· With or Without Experience.
With knowledge or experience in the field of Land Surveying is advantage
· Male or Female not more than 40 year(s) old
· Responsible in all legal and other requirements related to survey plans.
· Implementation of all survey activities included but not limited to relocation, topographic and actual survey.
· Monitoring of ground survey, markings, measurement for updating of maps.
· Establishing controls in the conduct of survey.